Eau Claire Bankruptcy Lawyer Joshua D. Christianson
Eau Claire bankruptcy attorney Joshua D. Christianson focuses his practice on assisting clients to obtain relief from debts. He has over ten years’ experience representing clients in bankruptcy and debt relief matters before both bankruptcy and circuit courts. Before joining Christianson & Freund, he also helped clients in family and divorce law, criminal defense, real estate, estate planning, wills and probate, and civil litigation matters. This broad experience gives Mr. Christianson the background to understand his client’s complex financial issues and how they relate to other areas of the law.
Attorney Christianson lives in Menomonie with his wife and two children, and is active in the Chippewa Valley. He is a member of the Eau Claire Noon Rotary Club, and the Eau Claire and St. Croix Valley Bar Associations.
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13
- Chapter 128 individual payment plans
- Debtor & Creditor Rights
- Consumer Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- University of Wisconsin, 2003, B.A., majoring in Political Science and Economics with a Certificate in Criminal Justice
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2006, J.D.
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. Federal Courts, Western District of Wisconsin and Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Eau Claire Bar Association
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Lawyering Skills Course, practicing guest faculty
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors Rights section of the State Bar of Wisconsin, member