Eau Claire Bankruptcy Attorney Daniel C. Rislove
Eau Claire bankruptcy attorney Daniel C. Rislove, Ph.D. concentrates his practice in debt relief and debt collection. He has extensive trial experience, having been lead counsel in almost eighty trials. Prior to joining Christianson & Freund, Attorney Rislove served as a prosecutor with the Second Judicial District of Albuquerque, NM, and as a research attorney for the Supreme Court of Guam.
Before becoming an attorney Dr. Rislove was a research physicist at Los Alamos National Laboratories, a post-doctoral research fellow at the Air Force Research Lab, and a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. He currently lives in Chippewa Falls with his wife and four children.
- Debtor & Creditor Rights
- Criminal Law
- St. Mary’s University of Minnesota, 1991, B.A., majoring in English Literature and Physics
- University of New Mexico, 1997, M.S. and Ph.D., Physics
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2007, J.D.
- State of Wisconsin
- State of New Mexico (Inactive)
- U.S. Federal Courts, Western District of Wisconsin and Eastern District of Wisconsin